Nanoventi See-through, Reusable, and Protective Nanomask XPR-1
Nanoventi Corp., inventors of the world’s first reusable face mask and filters. The company’s patent-pending technology combines nanotube-based state-of-the-art polymers to facilitate scale production of its proprietary face masks.
Nanoventi has developed nanometer (nm)-precise injection molds which are used to produce millions of injection-molded, precision face masks and filters that are washable, using simple hand soap.
Nanoventi is a proudly Canadian company that manufactures all of its products in Montreal, Canada.
• Crystal clear transparency
• Anti-fog polymer design
• 2 types of straps
• DO NOT use solvents or commercial cleaners.
• DO NOT share your face mask with anyone.
• DO NOT expose to high heat. Not made for dishwashers, dryers or microwaves.
• Dry at room temperature for 20 minutes after washing.